[Az-Geocaching] FW: Compensation for all your past efforts

Regan Smith evilfish at cox.net
Wed Oct 17 13:06:47 MST 2007

-----Original Message-----
From: Barrister Giwa Osagie [mailto:giwaosagiez at myway.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2007 2:50 PM
Subject: Compensation for all your past efforts

Dear Friend

This is Barrister Giwa Osagie, I am very glad to cheer with you
onceagain.Hope this mail find you in an excellent condition of health.I'm
happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred
under the co-operation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I'm in
South Korea for investment projects with my own share of the total sum.

Meanwhile i didn'tforget you're past efforts and attempts to assist me in
transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.Now contact my
secretary in Nigeria her name is

MRS .Doris Chigbue
Email dorischigbue at yahoo.com

Ask her to send you the draft check of $100,000,00 One hundred thousand
dollars which I kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and
attempts to assist me in this matter.I appreciated your efforts at that
time very much .so feel free and get intouch with my secretary Mrs Doris
Chigbue and instruct her where to send the amount to you.
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the
joy after all the sufferings at that time. I'm very busy here because of
the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at
hand,finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to My
secretary on your behalf to receive those moneys feel free to get in touch
with mrs Doris Chigbue she will send the amount to you without any delay.

Best regards,
Barrister Giwa Osagie