[Az-Geocaching] HR and the latest issues

Shari Guida sguida at qwest.net
Thu Oct 11 09:56:22 MST 2007

Wow. This is my first post and all I can say is wow.

I agree that the geocaching subculture had been mostly free of in-fighting.
Hope this blows over very quickly.

This event is THE event to attend in Arizona, if not the southwest. I only
had $20 on me last year when I attended my first HR and I gladly turned this
money over.fully acknowledging that it didn't cover the planning time
involved, let alone food, materials and construction. Thank you to Tamo and
the entire crew for their desire to host this event and all the time and
expense it entails. And we hope it isn't the final HR.

Too bad this list preaches to the choir only.

Shari

Maya Angelou: "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change
it, change your attitude. Don't complain."