[Az-Geocaching] Er? Halloween RadioActive Event

Cordell Harris cordh5 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 09:10:13 MST 2007

We closely examined the geocaching scene for quite awhile in 2003- looking
for the annoyingm issues that normally invade most organization.  You know-
side issues: the tendency to over organize, developments of  social forums
and evidence of plain old nastiness.  We didn't see much to be alarmed
about.  We observed some very sensible young people that seemed to want to
positively direct the sport in a light fingered way to interface with the
outside world.  I would use Teams  AI and ShadowAce as examples.

Almost in concert with the divisions and pettiness of our times; sadly, our
community is seems to be changing for the worse.  A pity.  And, in a loud
voice I want to yell: KNOCK IT OFF!
Cord of team Doublebogie6