[Az-Geocaching] Aliens are among us

Koch, Dan Dan.Koch at Eclipsys.com
Fri Oct 5 09:35:03 MST 2007

Hmmm...  Did this one drop off the Geocaching.com listings or am I
somehow missing it.  It doesn't even show up under Tamo's profile as a
hidden cache (but the other archived HR events do).

Dan

---

NOTICE: This email contains confidential or proprietary information that
may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the named
recipient(s). If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected the
email, please notify the author by replying to this message. If you are
not the named recipient, you are not authorized to use, disclose,
distribute, copy, print, or rely on this email, and should immediately
delete it from your computer system.

________________________________

From: az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of
AZcachemeister
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 8:09 PM
To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Aliens are among us

YES, I THINK WE DO!
BUT, considering the entertainment value (and especially if you
pre-register), it's still a pretty good deal.
I have previewed the ring-toss, the beanbag-toss, and the mini-Frisbee
toss games, and I can tell you these are top quality...with no expense
spared!
Nothing but the best for Arizona Geocachers.

Regan Smith wrote:

SO

The question I have remains DOES one Have to PAY to Attend?????