[Az-Geocaching] Familiar name.

Regan Smith evilfish at cox.net
Wed Oct 3 14:04:49 MST 2007

Major

Way cool!!!!!!!

  _____

From: az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-bounces at listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of Brian
Casteel
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 10:32 AM
To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Familiar name.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/1003dope1003.html

I'll leave it to those of us 'in the know' what familiar name I see.  Not
everyone will know it, but I thought it was pretty cool to see.

Brian
Team A.I.

DISCLAIMER: This message is confidential, intended only for the named
recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s),
you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are
not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at either the e-mail
address or by calling the telephone number associated with this
transmission. Please delete this e-mail from your computer (or discard this
fax). Thank You.