[Az-Geocaching] Happy Thanksgiving!

Bill Nolan bill at freeholder.com
Thu Nov 22 08:19:35 MST 2007

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving and a happy holiday season.  I
propose a toast:

May the best of your yesterdays be the worst of your tomorrows.

Many on this list have shown friendship and support over the years.  In
appreciation I want to invite you to a movie!  Come to the Rex Allen Theater
in Willcox anytime this weekend (today through Sunday) and tell the person
selling tickets that you are from the Arizona Geocaching List, show your GPS
receiver, and receive free admission for your entire party.

We are showing American Gangster and the Bee Movie today (Thanksgiving) at
both matinee and evening shows.  Tomorrow Fred Claus will replace American
Gangster.  For times call 520-384-4244 or check our website at:

HYPERLINK "http://www.willcoxmovies.com"www.willcoxmovies.com

If you like, ask for a tour of the projection room.  We are using what we
believe to be the oldest operating 35mm movie projector in Arizona, made in
the 1930s.

Happy Thanksgiving, and we’ll see you at the movies!

Bill in Willcox

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
4:28 PM