[Az-Geocaching] Duquesne

George Harris george at customcals.com
Wed Nov 14 13:01:13 MST 2007

Yes, that's the one. Last time I was there which wasn't long ago, it was
open, wide, smooth and well maintained.  I would say that if you don't
encounter any gates or posted keep out signs, then a slow troll through
there won't cause any grief.

If there's a slight edge to my tone it's because after a decade of watching
illegal traffic run rampant through our desert with little interdiction and
even less consequences, the idea that innocent, law-abiding, legal citizens
have to get on the internet to research Forest Service roads, and worry
about getting into trouble before starting a simple trip on a public
thoroughfare sort of pisses me off. Common sense is the rule and your
mileage may vary <g>

-George