[Az-Geocaching] Duquesne

George Harris george at customcals.com
Wed Nov 14 12:40:31 MST 2007

Maybe we should all stay home and hope that the Sheriff doesn't get us.  I seriously doubt that the Sheriff's office would give a tinker's damn about a call about a vehicle traversing that road.  There are no gates, it is not posted, and it is a publicly maintained road.

If the SCSO was that responsive then they'd have a little more luck interdicting the dope loads in that area than they do.  They woudn't have to rely on geocachers (Dirk) to find the bundles for them.

That road goes from Nogales over the saddle N of Mt. Washington through Washington Camp, past Duquesne and T-bones into the Sonoita-Lochiel road.  It is driven every day by everybody.  Don't be afraid.

If you want to stop and get out into Duquesne, then that's another story.  Same for Ruby.