[Az-Geocaching] Yuma Event #5

JeepenJumpers at aol.com JeepenJumpers at aol.com
Tue Nov 6 18:33:48 MST 2007

Hey, we would of made sure it worked...the time machine! Bonus points as
this next event is rated a 5/5, hope they may increase the level of difficulty
next year for a 6/6. Since this is on the river, you might want to practice
your  canoe abilities for some team racing....just a thought that sounded like
fun!

Robert

In a message dated 11/6/2007 2:46:42 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,