[Az-Geocaching] Arizona Geocachers - June dates?

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Thu May 24 16:35:53 MST 2007

Actually I could have been born there as my Dad was in the Army Air Corp
at the time..  I think we were living in or around National City and I
was born at the hospital there in National City.  It's no longer a
hospital but rather a place for crazy folks and it has been suggested
that I make a reservation for a room there by some in my family..... My
brother is retired Army and he goes to Balboa Naval for some of his
treatments.

I lived in San Diego for 58 years before moving to paradise in Prescott.
We were back there last month for a mini horse showing and visited
brother and sister and mom is still there..

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ