[Az-Geocaching] Unarchive and adopt a cache

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Mon May 7 11:32:07 MST 2007

Dear Listserv,

Below is the note I got back from Mr. Michael LaPaglia.   As you can
see, he will not budge off the subject of "Adoption of an archived"
cache.  His entire argument seems to be contained in the last line of
the "Terms of Use" statement.   I know very well that he has the
techknowledgy to un-archive this cache.

I just called Ground Speak and talked with a very nice young lady who
checked with someone else in the office who said the same thing.  Once
archived it can not be un-archived, remind me to never archive any of my
hides.  She also told me that Michael LaPaglia is a paid employee and
there is no one higher than him for an appeal.

Very depressing....  I'm going to think on it a bit longer and see if I
want to place a new cache there.  If I do it will be a carbon copy of
the previous one, just using a different container that I think will
stay a little longer.  My reservation in opening a new cache is giving
some old finders a shot at a second find of the same thing.  This is why
I wanted to keep the old logs.

I hope Mr. LaPaglia does not need anything in my neck of the woods as I
have some serious disagreement with him.

Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite