[Az-Geocaching] Adopting a cache

Steven Stringham steve at stringhams.org
Sat May 5 04:22:24 MST 2007

The reality is that the methods are there to dearchive and then adopt.

So, the question is, what is the reasons that Michael is stepping in.
This is odd for the Community relations folks to do this.
* Has someone in the cache area requested that the cache die?
* Is there a change in GC policy? (Older caches must die, whatever).
* Is he just a pain in the .... and wants to give you grief.

Contact Michael directly?