[Az-Geocaching] eMap Mount in a Jeep?

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Thu Mar 15 12:36:13 MST 2007

I would consider that perfect for a light-medium duty trail rig, and it
probably looks d at mn good too.  After seeing it, I'm hooked on the Fabtech 8"
coilover for my YJ, with Goodyear MT/Rs in the 37" flavor.  While I have the
plan to do it, the money has to arrive in some fashion for me to implement
said plan.

If you don't have disconnects for the front, BUY them.  Your entire body
will thank you.

Brian

Team A.I.

  _____