[Az-Geocaching] Central Texas .. Anyone a carrier? :) TB in need!!

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 14:40:54 MST 2007

ChandlerCachers as well as AZCachemeister have assisted in making on happy
little child. Thanks all involved.

On Mar 2, 2007, at 3:37 PM, ShadowAce wrote:

Ok, we came across a Travel Bug owned by a young girl who bet her cousin on
which could have a TB reach a cache in Texas first.

 Sadly the bet was from 2004 and neither of the two TBs have made the trip.

 So I am begging for help.. Can someone, anyone meet up with us and take
this poor thing to a cache in Texas?

Smarty Jones

Heading for

Kids +

 Any takers?

 lets help Brissany earn a huge and happy smile.. Pweeeease??