[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

Cordell Harris cordh5 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 05:30:23 MST 2007

I guess if you are a pilot or a mountaineer he might be right.  In our
geocaching we have been through several  Garmins and Magellans.  After
getting the PN-20 realized the maps and presentation thereof is the first
priority of caching.  The Delorme topo  with the available overlays (which
the PN-20 can and does present) makes the Garmin topo series appear
pitiful.  Guess it's all in what you want and expect!