[Az-Geocaching] (no subject)

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Mon Jul 23 17:28:25 MST 2007

OK. I really can't find a way to dispute those observations!  :-\

While I'm writing, though, I wonder if anyone yet owns, or has had a
chance to try out the DeLorme PN-20 GPS?
The ol' MeriPlat is really begging to be replaced...

Oh, and another thing...I was at the Phoenix Art Museum today (it was a
work assignment, so don't get excited), and happened to see a vehicle in
the employee lot, with a Geocaching sticker in the window...WHO drives a
Subaru with a LEGO(something) vanity plate?