[Az-Geocaching] Media Inquiry

Jason Poulter polt at snaptek.com
Fri Jul 13 21:20:06 MST 2007

I am passing along this email from a reporter interested in doing an
article on geocaching.  She indicated they are mainly looking for people
in the east valley.

If you would like to help her out she asked you please call the number
below.

Jason

Hello,

My name is Shanna Hogan and I am a reporter for the East Valley Tribune.
I trying to put together a story about the growing popularity of geo
caching and I wanted to see if I could speak to someone from your web
site on the subject. If you are interested, please give me a call or
e-mail and let me know when would be a good time to call you.

Thanks so much,

Shanna

**Shanna Hogan**

**Features Writer**