[Az-Geocaching] Cache database

George Harris george at customcals.com
Thu Jul 12 14:04:58 MST 2007

 The comical part is that GC lets the cachers do all the work, including populating the online database, and then holds that information proprietary, and sells the output of a search script back to the cachers who did all the work.  Well, that and the untrimmed full text of the user agreement shot to everyone's inbox.

Personally, I would use a list of 2000+ names to create a devious puzzle cache and put some expensive electronic gear in it to make people beat their brains out trying to solve it.  But that's me.