[Az-Geocaching] Cache database

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Wed Jul 11 17:58:10 MST 2007

There are many reasons..
The history is probably the most universal.
Someone might wish to revive an old cache location...maybe it was a good
spot, but the owner dropped out.
Although GROUNDSPEAK is officially against it, I believe we
conscientious cachers should visit the locations of archived caches
where there might be remaining geotrash, and remove said trash. Of
course, due care must be taken in case the cache is currently listed on
another listing site. That being said, I'll bet there are several
hundred (thousands really) abandoned ammo cans waiting to be picked up
across the U.S.A.