[Az-Geocaching] Friends ?

Lisa G. lisasjunk at buppas.com
Sat Jul 7 15:48:01 MST 2007

I think it might also be a way to easily access other people's
(presumably your friends') accounts. For example, I sometimes peek at
the caches my dad finds (he lives 1000 miles away, so we only rarely
cache together). Much easier to just click on his profile from my
friends list then to have to remember his username and look it up every
time.

I haven't added him yet, though, so I'm just guessing as to how this
works. :)

-Lisa "PoledraDog"