[Az-Geocaching] decrypted hints

Panda77 panda77 at wickenburg.net
Wed Jan 24 05:28:50 MST 2007

I agree and why does it have to be hidden any way. I am creating some
new containers that do not want to be hidden. Scott you may see some
this week end :-) .
 You know it is strange if you put a cache out in plane site someone has
to pile rocks or sticks on it. or even move it to where they think it
should be!

--
  Patrick Brown
    PANDA77