[Az-Geocaching] orygun connie

connie stahlman cstahlman at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 8 17:41:01 MST 2007

On my way back to AZ from Ohio on wednesday-and need some help/advise/whatever!!
  My computer a Dell Inspiron 8500 suddenly started giving me narrow pink vertical lines all over the page, and the got worse and worse till I couldn't use it- even hard to shut down! Also hyndreds of small pink horizontal lines about 1/16 inch long each and one line tall around almost every thing on the page and also increasing in amounts as it was on - turned it off, and back on later but was only a couple minutes before unusable again. Any ideas, suggestions ---Help_-  If no one has any idea what is happening can you suggest someone in the mesa area to take it too--(I am on Cubpilots computer now). Will not have internet after Wed morning till I have this fixed!! I use T-Mobile over cell tower internet and it won't work on Charlies computer!!!
  thanks for any help.
  Connie