[Az-Geocaching] Wooden Nickels

EMa geogypsy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 20:48:50 MST 2007

Just in case anyone is interested here is an email I got.

Last week we sent out our new Special Promo email,
and the response has been nothing less than EXCEPTIONAL.

Remember: when ordering from us in the future,
please used the Special Promo Webpage to get all
the current specials and discounts.

    http://www.wooden-nickel.com/special/

         UserName: special
         PassWord: promo

You may give the UserName and PassWord to any of your friends,
neighbors, or even post them in a Blog, forum, or website.
There are no restrictions.

All NEW orders (including Generic and blanks")
from returning customers and their friends will get a $5.00 discount.

All "Exact" repeat orders for custom printed Wooden Nickels will get a
$10.00 discount.
"Exact" repeat orders may change color, quantity, AND minor text changes.
Of course there still is NO Logo CHARGE when using the same Logo as your
previous order.

The prices on our regular website are going up about $4.00 for 1,000
And we just received the new shipping prices from UPS - going up 49cents for
1,000

***THE SPECIAL PROMO WEBSITE WILL KEEP LAST YEARS PRICES UNTIL FEBRUARY!***

Be sure to save this email, so you will always have the password available.

--
EMa<<<--->>>Geo Gypsy