[Az-Geocaching] 2007 Arizona CITO Coin

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Tue Feb 20 13:48:30 MST 2007

Ookay then.  Again, I don't know why you're taking such offense when (I'll
state it again) that it was posted to gauge interest.  I responded with what
I thought was a level-headed dialogue to explain the reasons that came out
of the whole concept once Jake decided to look at turning it into a coin.
Rather than maintaining a cool dialogue about this, you're frankly being a
smart-ass for no apparent reason.  Of course you're entitled to your
opinion, as are all others who subscribe here.  To me, it came across as an
attack on Jake and I for having the nerve to work together on a design that
we thought was a good one for representing CITO.

Jared responded just before you, and frankly I took his response as an
opinion and not a criticism.  There were things he didn't like and
identified them.  I don't feel your response was anything close to what
could be defined as an opinion, but rather what I stated I felt it was
already.

Brian

Team A.I.

  _____