[Az-Geocaching] Only an altoids tin!!

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 00:14:02 MST 2007

Hmm..

 Interesting.. Nope

 Sorry my comment was _ I stress again _ Not about to Micro or Not to
Micro..

 It was about GET PERMISSION FOR THE CACHE YOU PLACE..

 Then feel free to log how you really feel on a micro or non micro cache. No
more wondering if I will be arrested or just asked to get off the property
when I look around a power box.