[Az-Geocaching] new gps

Regan Smith evilfish at cox.net
Sat Feb 10 11:29:45 MST 2007

We know you are smarter than the average map user. Why else would you choose
3-D TopoQuadsR? You want the best quality and you want to be able to do more
with your maps.

It's understandable then why so many 3-D TopoQuads map users have written
and phoned in asking DeLorme to build the ultimate handheld GPS. We've taken
our time to get it right, and now it's here.

Explore the great outdoors with full-color 3-D TopoQuads maps on a premium
quality handheld GPS. And, receive over $200 worth of topographic maps and
aerial imagery FREE! This is such an impressive value, industry experts
can't contain their excitement!

https://shop.delorme.com/OA_HTML/amstracking.jsp?wcid=11469
<https://shop.delorme.com/OA_HTML/amstracking.jsp?wcid=11469&t=Y&oscd=8832&o
id=22818> &t=Y&oscd=8832&oid=22818

   "Overall, this is a fantastic device and

   it leads the way in a new breed of GPS devices .

   Lots of people often ask me "what do you do

   with all of the GPS devices after you've tested

   them?" Some I purchase and then sell, some are

   on loan from the manufacturer and get sent back,

   and some I purchase and keep. I'm keeping my

   Earthmate PN-20. you can't have it."

-     GPSreview.net

The new EarthmateR GPS PN-20 now is the first handheld GPS receiver that
displays - in full color - DeLorme topographic maps, USGS quads,
aerial/satellite imagery, and street maps.

This new GPS includes:

FREE - Topo USA 6.0 software - a $100 value

  - up-to-date topographic, street and road detail for the entire U.S.

  - regional, routable road maps for easy upload to Earthmate GPS PN-20

FREE - $100 worth of DeLorme Aerial Data Packets

  - aerial imagery

  - satellite imagery

  - USGS 7.5-minute quad maps

  - regions you select

  Plus, the receiver comes pre-loaded with worldwide highway

  and major road detail. That's six maps in one!

As you may know, GPS devices of this caliber often cost $500-$600. Plus
then, you have to pay more for every map you want. The new Earthmate GPS
PN-20 comes with $200 worth of software and it's available to you for only
$329.95!

https://shop.delorme.com/OA_HTML/amstracking.jsp?wcid=11469
<https://shop.delorme.com/OA_HTML/amstracking.jsp?wcid=11469&t=Y&oscd=8832&o
id=22818> &t=Y&oscd=8832&oid=22818

  !!! - That's a special savings of $40 - !!!

      for registered users of 3-D TopoQuads

Plus, your purchase is backed by the DeLorme 30-DAY, MONEY-BACK PROMISE.

See our website or call for details.

*** You are one of 500 customers receiving this notification ***

Why 500 customers? Until our next shipment arrives, we have only enough
inventory to serve our very best customers. Shortly, we'll be notifying 500
more. If you are considering the Earthmate PN-20, don't miss out! Be among
the first to own this ground-breaking new product.