[Az-Geocaching] slow caching

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Wed Feb 7 08:36:28 MST 2007

Dear Pat,

We were out just last Monday.  Linda and I celebrated out 30th wedding
anniversary with RTW at about 1000' above the desert floor out of Gold
Canyon.  It was just breath taking.  He showed us where some caches were
but it is totally different from that far up.  If anyone wants something
very special, I can highly recommend RTW and his balloon ride.

There is a cache that came up a few days ago that is just a couple of
miles from our house.  We are thinking about trying it but,,,,, it has a
terrain of 3.5 it looks like and my knees and back are not what they
used to be.  Now I have 2 caches within eyesight of my home and it bugs
me that I'm going to have trouble getting to them.

I'm keeping an eye on your "Pioneer Parkway" it has not been visited for
a while.  I think there must be a general slow down until it warms up a
little bit.

73 Bob Smith WB6ODR, Team Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ