[Az-Geocaching] is it possible?

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Sat Dec 29 16:29:41 MST 2007

I'm trying to hit the big 400, and I'm at 479.  I'm visiting a friend in
Texas right now and I'm not sure I can convince this new cacher to help me
hit 21 finds over the next two days.  Also, I miss Arizona rural caches, you
don't collect a 7 inches of mud/clay on your shoes as you walk to the cache
location.

It is actually not too difficult to hit 10 finds over the course of a
morning.  In all likelihood you could get those 10 in a couple of hours if
you plan your location right.  I'm not sure where you are located, but the
riprarian park in Gilbert would get you 8 caches in the course of an hour.
Theres also a bike path along the canal near the Chandler Airport that would
probably top you out pretty easily too.

Jake - Team A.I.