[Az-Geocaching] A Good day Caching update

Paul Hruby xqsxqs at qwest.net
Tue Dec 25 21:38:54 MST 2007

snip/
I have decided to change the official start time of the event to 9am as it
is WAY to cold at 6am.

I will however show up early at the Ramada and get a few caches before..

If anyone want to bring extra bottles of water that would be cool..

/snip

I'm not sure if I'm missing some digest emails.  Is this an Event for this
coming Sunday?  I popped on over to gc.com and didn't see an event there?
Any other info available?

thanks,

Paul aka Sonic Warthog

Checked by AVG Free Edition.