[Az-Geocaching] Sunday

Team Nine Lives teamninelives at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 20:52:44 MST 2007

Arizona is great, but we decided to tour some more of the (geocaching) world
and learn other parts of history, scenery, and nature (as well as hide
techniques and appreciation for those who must cache under the cover of
large trees).  No family here, but much to see and do.  Just got our 1000th
tonight in the Savannah GA area.  Merry Christmas to all back in AZ.

Brad & Deb,
Team Nine Lives