[Az-Geocaching] Spare Bison tube desired

Hansen, Richard richard at hansen.name
Tue Dec 18 20:04:29 MST 2007

I have a green aluminum one, the standard bison tube size.

However, if you want something a bit bigger, I have one of these MOFOs :

http://calgarycachers.net/nicolos/pics/PACC.jpg

Let me know which one you'd like and we can ... hook up baby.

p.s. I also have a lil rare earth magnet that you can use to attach the
bison tube to something metallic if you need it.