[Az-Geocaching] How many members to change a lightbulb

Steven Stringham Steve at stringhams.org
Mon Dec 17 18:50:12 MST 2007

Yes, being careful about the wiring and electrical safety is important
to members of this listserve.

However, to make the posting relevant, you should consider:

    * Post the location/GC# of the geocache at the location of said
    light bulb (LB), and your experience in locating said cache.
    * Is the now replaced LB the cache itself?
    * Is unscrewing a LB within the regulations of gc.com?
    * How is the LB log to be signed?
    * Did you post a smiley after logging the replacement? (Or, are you
    one who does not like to "post or count" your LB replacements?)
    * Can you create an "event replacement (EV)" associated with the LB
    activity?
    * What other surrounding activities can/should you have during an EV?
    * How does one use one's GPS to determine the true replaceable LB in
    a room full of them?
    * Is that the LB at the top of the LP (light post) that we have all
    visited so many times? Have you had any LB's muggled as part of
    these activities?
    * Is stealth required during a LBS (light bulb swap)?
    * What brand/model of flashlight, if any, is the best for doing a
    LBS? Is one required?
    * Was the owner of the LS (light socket) location notified of the LBS?
    * Are you swapping the LB with a "Green" LB? And if so, what kind of
    vehicle did you use to get there?
    * Who was the first to swap the LB? Is there a FTS (first to swap)
    prize?
    * Is tracking and comparing my LBS to yours OK with you?
    * What price did you pay for your GPS so you can do the LBS? Where
    did you get it?
    * Are there terrain and difficulty levels for LBS?
    * Is it OK to do at night?
    * What about the LBS challenged? How do you rate the LBS with them
    in mind?
    * Is there special equipment required for your LBS and how does it
    affect the rating?
    * Is LBS.com willing to cooperate with other LBS sites?

Steven Stringham
StringCachers