[Az-Geocaching] orygun connie needs your help

connie stahlman cstahlman at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 12:20:14 MST 2007

Got a question for you technical guys--I need a new PDA. My Palm 515, that I
love, will NOT sync with Windows Vista, and I am tired of moving
everything to Charlies XP to download to it!! They did make patches for
some of the Palms, but this one was old enough that they didn't bother!!
just want a simple one, with geocaching abilities and ability to add my
map. BUT --the big problem is finding one, without all the bells and
whistles, that is affordable, and, the big AND, will work with Windows
Vista. Suggestions please---
And we will be back in AZ Jan and Feb - look forward to it!
orygun connie