[Az-Geocaching] Casting call, Wife Swap

Robin Kent rjkxyz at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 2 22:02:16 MST 2007

This email was forwarded to to me. I googled the contact info and it looks legit, Anyone interested? Robin flgAZ

Greetings ~

My name is Julia Jenkins and I am a casting
producer for ABC families hit reality show 'Wife Swap.' We are
currently casting for our fourth season and we are looking for FAMILIES
THAT HAVE A PASSION FOR GEOCACHING/TREASURE HUNTING. We want to feature
a family that lives and breathes adventure. I received an email from
Jennifer Haggerman, wanting to your refer your family for our show.

Families
that appear on the show receive $20,000 as a thank you. And if you
refer a family that appears on the show you would receive $1000.

The
premise of Wife Swap is simple: for seven days, two wives from two
different families with very different values exchange husbands,
children and lives (but not bedrooms) to discover what it's like to
live a different family's life. It's a fun social experiment and a
great way to see your family in a whole new light.

Here at 'Wife Swap' we look for a two-parent home with at least one child between the ages of 6 and 17 living at home full time.

If
you are interested, please email me and tell me a little about your
family and then I will be in touch. Or if you would like to refer a
family, please email me their contact information and I will be in
touch.

Thanks!

--

Julia Jenkins