[Az-Geocaching] Best software for PDA

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Mon Oct 16 21:22:20 MST 2006

Thanks Brian,

I was poking around my laptop that has been moved to another room and
found GPXView which is the one I had before.  I like it because it is
self installing for one thing and it is what I learned before I forgot
the re-charge the batteries..  Come to find out my AC charger is not
working either..  Oh Well....

Bob Smith