[Az-Geocaching] Best software for PDA

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Mon Oct 16 07:35:45 MST 2006

Scott,

Yes, that was our team.  We have been asked to go to the Rose Parade and
are busy raising $$ to get the team there.  We spent the day, Sunday, at
Young's Farm taking pictures of kids and out 1 1/2 old colt to help
raise money.  If you look at that picture close, using a magnifying
glass, the second driver on the left side is Linda and I am in the
center of the last row.  That picture was taken as we just finished our
drill before some 4K folks at the Del Mar arena just north of San Diego
back in April of 2003.

Bob Smith, Prescott