[Az-Geocaching] Why I am thnking of public retirement

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Sun Oct 15 14:56:20 MST 2006

But you promised last year that you would be here. Waaaa.

It would have been nice if you were to have been able to make it. It is
really going to be good event this year.

I was just at Tamo's place last night. Together with Shadowace, Tierra
Buena, and others. Folks, be prepared to bring your brain and your sense
of fun. This one is going to be bigger and better than ever. What a kick.