[Az-Geocaching] was Garmin 60CSX, now Salton Sea formation

JeepenJumpers at aol.com JeepenJumpers at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 21:23:15 MST 2006

Were talking my backyard here and I'll agree with this last post! I was  born
and raised in El Centro half my life the other I've spent in Yuma  Arizona
laughing my dad sent me to the territorial prison but it's been  paradise! I'll
invite anyone in Arizona who want's to do a little caching in  Yuma to contact
any of us for some cache friendship! Also put a plug in for the  next "Yuma
Event #4" February 11th and our famous "Tri Tip BBQ"  at the wetlands park this
year. As we learn things, things get better and  think this will be another
great Event.

Robert

In a message dated 11/28/2006 9:01:12 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,