[Az-Geocaching] Garmin 60CSX

Tim and Marilyn Gunderson gundy at pmt.org
Tue Nov 28 19:41:16 MST 2006

Probably the remnant of an ancient seaway that covered the area when the oceans were higher. Could be the same system that created the Great Salt Lake. Sudden uplift probably trapped water in the interior of the continent and without a natural outlet the salt content increased with the decrease of water level.
Tim