[Az-Geocaching] Garmin 60CSX

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Tue Nov 28 17:22:45 MST 2006

While I don't condone random careless destruction, those areas we humans
have damaged are a mere blip on the geologic radar. Natural geologic
forces can and will eventually repair all that damage, cause much more
serious devastation, and then repair that as well.

Does anyone know how the Salton Sea came into existence in the first
place? Don't cheat by using the WWW!