[Az-Geocaching] Garmin 60CSX

connie stahlman cstahlman at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 20 19:28:21 MST 2006

Cubpilot and I LOVE our new 60CSX's! (he gave me mine for my birthday!!!) It is too accurate though- most hiders are not as accurate and that just compounds the coord error!! Would be interesting if there was a place on the new hides to state what the cache was hidden with---

"D. Nichols" <geocrazy at cox.net> wrote: Does anyone one here have a 60CSX that would be willing to meet seomtime and let me try it out while hunting for one or two (you could try my 600 too). I think trying before you buy is a good idea!

 Damian