[Az-Geocaching] Am I missing something - Magellen 200s

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Sun Nov 12 15:03:00 MST 2006

Am I missing something. A friend just handed me his Explorist 200 to
learn so I can teach him how to use it. But, I am not finding any
computer interface on the unit? Am I missing something, or am I right.

I am a long time Garmin user. I have never really explored the Magellan
units. And then to find out that the 100, 200, and 300 units do not have
any (serial, usb, etc.) computer interface.

Does anybody on this list really use any of these units for caching
regularly? Help me out! Why?