[Az-Geocaching] Team My Blue Heaven's Caches

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Mon May 29 10:32:09 MST 2006

At 02:50 AM 5/2/2006, you wrote:

>2001.  I got a laugh out of his log as he described taking a shortcut to the
>cache rather than the trail and I think I e-mailed him about his visit (being
>a new cache owner and all...) and our friendship grew from there.

Not really sure how to respond to Jim's message.  Ann and I have made some
good friends in the geocaching community since we started playing this
silly little game, but my friendship with Jim has gone beyond
geocaching.  As Jim mentioned, we share a love of baseball, and get
together from time to time and play a round or two of golf.  I am also
fascinated with Jim's work, and had the privilege of spending an evening
with him at the telescope.

Even though we are moving to Colorado, my work will bring me back to
Arizona from time to time, so we won't be complete strangers to the area. :-)