[Az-Geocaching] Team My Blue Heaven's Caches

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Mon May 29 10:27:27 MST 2006

At 12:24 AM 5/2/2006, you wrote:

>There are alot of fresh faces entering the scene now. Some I have met and
>they are really nice folks and 5 years down the road many of these names may
>become well known names in Arizona geocaching.

I realized that things has changed a lot at an event cache down here in
Tucson.  Team My Blue Heaven was the first Tucson cache team to reach 100,
200 and 300 finds.  Shortly after 300 we sort of took a break from cache
hunting, mainly due to unemployment and not wanting to spend the extra gas
money out looking for caches.

At this event, a Tucson cacher, who I had never met before and I can't
remember who now, came up to me and said that they would be more than happy
to take us out and give us some pointers on how to find caches.  They had
assumed that we were new to the game.  I just sort of laughed to myself and
thanked them for their offer. :-)

>I started geocaching in January of 2002. I think I met Scott/Team MBH not
>too long after. I have enjoyed the time we have been able to spend together
>chatting and such. I wish you the best on your move to Colorado and hope you

It seems that there were a lot of times when you and I were the only people
in the chat room.  I have also enjoyed the times that we have gotten
together and found a cache or 2, not to mention drinking a few beers at the
Hooters in Tempe.