[Az-Geocaching] Team My Blue Heaven's Caches

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Mon May 29 10:21:12 MST 2006

At 05:40 PM 5/1/2006, you wrote:

>My daughter Rachel started a keychain collection from our caching
>activities. The MBH keychain was the first one collected, and still her
>favorite.

Thanks, that means a lot to us.  We really had hoped that people would like
the keychains and collect them.  They were actually far more popular than
we could have ever hoped for.

Once we get to Denver, we will come up with something new for a signature
item, and with my work, I will be returning to Arizona from time to time so
I will release a good share of them down here.