[Az-Geocaching] Keeping Fingers Crossed Event

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Wed May 24 13:17:49 MST 2006

>From: "Mona and Cruiser Johnson" <balloonist at doglover.com>
>To: az-geocaching at listserv.azgeocaching.com
>Subject: [Az-Geocaching] Keeping Fingers Crossed Event
>Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 12:43:29 -0700
>
>Greetings All,
>
>Is anyone from the Tucson or Southern Arizona area going to the event this
>weekend?  Because of a miscommunication I did not have the option to have
>my Arizona Geocoins sent to me and they will be distributed at the event.
>I am not able to go and was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to
>pick mine up for me.  If so let me know and I can make arrangements to get
>them from you.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Mna and Cruiser
>Team2002

Howdy fellow pilot!

I would be happy to pick them up for you, unfortunately, I am going in the
wrong direction! After that weekend, I head up north to Sedona where I spend
my summers flying up there.

However, if you are coming back thru Mesa from Farmington, NM... I will be
in Mesa thru May 31st. I could pick them up for you and you could pick them
up on your drive back thru Mesa to Tucson. If that works for you, I will be
glad to pick them up for ya'! Have fun in Farmington!!! Dont do any splash's
without the dashes!!!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind