[Az-Geocaching] Your geocaching.com User ID

Bob Renner renner001 at yahoo.com
Sun May 21 16:22:04 MST 2006

For those who are having difficulty finding your User
ID on geocaching.com, here's an even easier way.  Look
it up in the attached table.  I took the list of
active Arizona geocaches and stripped off all but the
Owner Name and Owner ID columns.  I did not go to the
trouble of removing the duplicate rows, there are way
too many.  If you have an active cache in the state,
your User Name and ID should be in the table.

Bob