[Az-Geocaching] Top 10 reasons

EMa geogypsy at gmail.com
Mon May 22 11:05:09 MST 2006

I have had the luxary of traveling around the US for the pas 4 months or
so........
I will say a couple things that I have noticed.........

# 7 - The geocachers in Arizona as a whole are the friendliest most helpful
geocachers I have met.

# 8 - Arizona has the best back country geocaches that I have come across.

# 9 - I have yet to see a cache hide as creative as the ones from SJB.

I dont mean to be a # hog but I wanted to share those thought of mine.  I
have missed az geocaching enough that I will be down in June for 1 day just
to go geocaching.  Does that mean I need a life or I just really miss AZ???

--
EMa<<<--->>>Geo Gypsy