[Az-Geocaching] AZ Geocoin was (Finding ID number)

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Sun May 21 23:08:24 MST 2006

There are a few of our coins on Ebay currently.  The most significant
is the following...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Arizona-Geocachers-Geocoin-Ready-to-SHIP_W0QQitemZ8421493843QQcategoryZ3455QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is a buy it now sale, not auction.  It's actually being offered
by The Caching Place to sell off the final inventory of Arizona coins.

We've been watching the auctions and sending message correcting those
with major errors on their descriptions and letting them know what
they need to change to be correct.

There was one auction claiming that all the copper coins were sold
out... when actually the ebay listing just below that one was the one
I'm referencing in this post.

I'm not happy about them being sold on Ebay.  But I realized when we
didn't sell out the LE's before they were made available to people
outside of Arizona, there were going to be some auctioned.

Jake - Team A.I.