[Az-Geocaching] Top 10 reasons

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Sun May 21 19:19:59 MST 2006

>I wondered if you were going to include me in the Bombs Away cache
>history.  Remember that was the day I got the Jeep and we went out to
>rescue Geo the Otter, stopping here first to grab the cache from the
>highway?  I was razzed the next day because one of the Beeline DPS guys
>stopped by and checked out my ride, seeing the badge hanging from the
>mirror.  Good times those were.
>
>Brian
>Team A.I.

Yea, I thought I remember going back out there with you. I looked at the
caches you found that day and remember we made an afternoon run up north of
Rio Verde for the M: RGO and a few caches. The last cache we did that day
was a fun hike and a fun little canyon to ride the Jeep up thru. I remember
the Jeep being almost out of gas... but fortunately the canyon was all
downhill coming back out! :) That helped out a bit. :) Good times.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind